The Aesthetic Complications Expert Group operates a forum on a closed Facebook page and once registered as a practitioner, you can apply to join the forum. It is intended to share knowledge, ask questions, provide advice and for social interaction with other members. Although it is a closed page, you must still comply with the rules and regulations and with the professionalism expected of you. Failure to do so may result in removal from the forum or being reported to your professional body.
- No swearing
- No flaming (including personal attacks / mockery / verbal abuse)
- No trolling (posting inflammatory or derogatory comments to prompt a negative response from a member)
- No religious / sexual / political posts
- Do not breach confidentiality or post photographs without consent
- Do not post spam
- Do not use the forum to promote products / courses / etc.
- Do not copy any posts or reproduce them on any external site
- Do not share your log-in details